PQ1000-2 Common Rail Injector Tester and Detector
1. To test if the CR injector is still function, to connect a CR injector to a high pressure fuel source by a high pressure fuel line and to the CR tester by harness. The tester is set to continuous is injection mode. The CR injectors in normal condition, if it is capable to inject fuel under the driving signals by the tester.
2. To test injector spray atomization, to connect a CR injector to a high pressure fuel source by a high pressure fuel line and to the CR tester by harness. The tester is set to single injection mode to allow observing the nozzle spray pattern to judge if the nozzle is normal or orifice plugged.
3. Checking the injection return oil and injection oil.
It is used to test the common rail injector.
1. High pressure 0-1800bar
2. Check the injector starting pressure
3. Assessment of the injector spray fog quality
4. Inspection of the injector spray oil range
5. Check of the injector seal and angel
6. Check of the injector oil flow
7. The parameter of common rail injector (fuel spray counts, frequency, pulse width, Voltage) can be set willfully.